The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Tamron 70-300mm VC Nikon Di USD LNIB

Roel

Hi there

I have a Like New in Box (LNIB) Tamron 70-300m VC Di USD lens in Nikon mount. I bought it as a backup lens to my 70-200mm f/2.8 VR for an overseas trip and it was never used - I just mounted it a few times on my D3 to make sure it worked. Since it is under a month old, it is basically a new lens.

I purchased this lens over its Nikon equivalent (70-300mm VR, which is a very good lens BTW) as it is sharper in the 200-300mm range and Tamron's VC (Vibration Control) works a bit better than Nikon's VR. That is my subjective opinion, but I have also owned the Nikon version in the past.

The lens is perfect in every way and it is a very sharp copy.

Included in the sale:

- the lens itself
- lens hood
- front/rear caps
- original box
- manual
- receipt dated June 13, 2011

I have not registered the lens for Tamron's 6 year warranty.

Price is $350.00 Canadian or US dollars which includes shipping within Canada or to the USA. I accept Paypal or Interac's Email Money Transfer (EMT in Canada).

If you are interested or wish to purchase, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited: