The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100 w/ Hood, A&S strap, soft release and polarizer

Millsart

I've got a excellent condition Fuji X100, basically like new in box with all packing materials, accessories, booklets, battery, charger etc as new

Additionally, I'm including the following items

Artisan & Artist black camera strap, like new, with box

Red mini soft release

Generic (thought identical to Fuji) Filter adapter ring and Hood

Remote shutter release cable

49mm Hoya Polarizer filter

$1350 shipped FedEx and Paypal fees included

Last edited:

Millsart

Wednesday bump

Just FYI as well but I'm selling everything at a little below cost (especially when you factor in the paypal fees and shipping cost)

Not trying to make a dime off the camera

agoglanian

I'm thinking about getting an X100, but I'm going to have to sell all my m4/3 gear first (unless you're interested in a trade?)

I'll be interested in your kit if I can sell mine quickly.

Millsart

Few images of the camera. The soft release doesn't only look great but really makes the camera much more comfortable to grip. To each his own I suppose but it just makes the shutter button falls perfectly under my finger tip. I bought it for aesthetics honestly but quite functional

The A&A strap works wonders as well. I've used lots of straps and these are by far the lightest and most comfortable. They are cloth so easy on your neck and the built in leather protector tabs work great to save the finish from rubbing. Doesn't get in the way at all of gripping the camera either.

You've got the generic adapter ring and bayonet lens hood as well. Identical to the Fuji one in fit and finish. Works great and looks so much better than trying to reverse mount some filters with the glass broken out of them.

Lastly, got a 49mm Hoya Polarizer and also a shutter release cable that also has a lock function (its an old school camera! lol)

Of course all the factory accessories such as battery, charger, cables, boxes etc too

Millsart

Looking to sell it all together first and foremost just to save myself the hassle of shipping multiple items, dealing with multiple buyers etc.

Millsart

Wow...just say another X100 sold on this forum and the seller was asking $1350 plus paypal fee's and it didn't have hood etc

Whats going on here ? I'm not only covering paypal and shipping for that price, but also including a hood, filter adapter, soft release, A&A strap, polarizer and cable release for the same price.

Camera is in mint condition and as you can see from the very nice folks who've dealt with me before, I'm an honest and trustworthy seller.