The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9 LNIB w/extras!

johnnygoesdigital

Leica M9, LNIB! No scratches or strap marks scuffs, no wear marks. Includes all original packing and boxes, paperwork, charger, battery, etc, as if new. M9 has had a screen protector since new, but will ship as if new (without protector).

Here's what's included:

Leica M9 Black paint (perfect)
Thumbs Up CSEP1
E-Clypse "boop"
E-Clypse Eyecup 34
Mr. Zhou half case (black)
Leica Magnifier 1.4x (with original box and case, clip) excellent ++
Leica battery for M9 (2 batteries total)
Clik Elite chest pack (perfect for M9) like new!

I would like to sell this as a kit if possible and prefer CONUS only, (it's easier to track). My Ebay user name is "johnnyfilm" with 100% feedback. I'll split PayPal fees, but ins. will be extra. This will be carefully packed. All items are as described, I take meticulous care of my photo gear! Approx. 1800 shutter clicks since purchased new by me in 3/2011. Photo's on request.

$6500 OBO

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

Re: Leica M9 LNIB w/extras!

Okay, due to requests, i'll post pics of gear later today. Please no low ball offers as this gear is as advertised. This is a very fair price based on the extras included. Thanks.

johnnygoesdigital

Update: Leica M9, black, Like New In Box $ 6300 shipped. PayPal fees included, so buyer can have recourse for security. Don't use gift option for high dollar amounts. CONUS/CAN. only.

M9 purchased 3/2011( from the best Leica dealer in US, Dale Photo) approx. 1900 shutter clicks. No wear marks, looks new. Includes all original items, boxes, charger, etc.
(2) batteries total (Leica)
Mr. Zhou half case (black)
Eclypse rubber eye cup, boop, and thumbs up, looks new (original boxes, packaging)
Clik Elite chest pack (like new, perfect for M9)
I'll keep this m9 if it doesn't sell soon, but would like to offset an Alpa purchase. No, i'm not upgrading to the M9-P, that would just be silly.
I decided on this lens for an ad campaign (see photo below)
My prices are below retail and equipment is like new
Local NYC demo/transaction welcomed.

Last edited:

ohdannyboy

I'd be interested in the magnifier by itself. Let me know if you change your mind and are willing to part out this accessory.

johnnygoesdigital

Black is silver's alter ego...sexy! I'm now adding a 3 day return policy to this kit as long as it's returned in same condition, this should take out some of the apprehension in a purchase. I just used this camera in NYC this week and someone whose photograph I was taking said, "oooh, that' one of those old fashion cameras", I just loved that. It also makes me feel more confident when street shooting late at night in questionable areas...just say'n.

If this doesn't sell in the next week, I might keep it. I'm trying to adhere to the rule of buy one(Alpa) sell one, but this camera is so unique, that if I don't have it with me, it's like i'm not wearing any pants!

johnnygoesdigital

New price: $6000 camera, boop, rubber eyecup, Mr. Zhou half case. Includes all original boxes, items, battery, charger, manuals., etc. Camera looks and performs like new! CONUS Includes PayPal fee and shipping CONUS only. Insurance is not included, but highly recommended. UPS or Fedex.

jamriman

I was robbed 20K today in leica equipment!!! I need to feel better so I'll take it!

johnnygoesdigital

The items which are not included anymore are...

The 1.4 Leica magnifier
16 GB card.
Clik Elite bag

The M9 is under warranty until 3/2013

Thanks

johnnygoesdigital

jamriman,

Perhaps you can post details/serial numbers of your gear, so the community can help track your gear. Check your local camera/pawn/ebay/craigslist, locations for new Leica gear listed. If you registered the equipment with Leica, you can perhaps track it through them if your gear is serviced. That stinks!