The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 120mm Macro (manual aperture ring, non D version)

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Mamiya 120mm f/4 Macro Lens (the non-D, manual aperture ring version)
US$350 + FedEx Shipping, OBO

This is my personal item and is not related to my position with Capture Integration. Please contact me at [email protected]. You should not expect a reply during normal hours, but you will receive a reply within 24 hours.

This lens was part of my college film shooting kit (645 TL, 55/80/120) that served me well for that reason but has gone unused since. I recently did some spring cleaning and realized I hadn't used it in 3 years. Might as well translate it into cash.

Condition notes (note I'm pretty picky)
- 2 very small pieces of dust/particulate on an internal glass element. Strongly believe it would not be detectable even under careful scrutiny in an image
- front/rear glass elements are have no visible marks, scuffs, scratches, etc
- mechanical action of focus barrel is smooth throughout the transit of the focus
- mechanical action of aperture ring is as-expected for each aperture; each aperture click-stops properly
- mechanical action of M vs. A for auto-aperture-stop-down works as expected
- light wear on lens mount
- six very small places where the paint has been worn off

Overall I'd call it very-good condition cosmetically and EX- optically and EX mechanically.

US/Canada Buyers preferred but foreign buyers with a proven track-record on the board are ok.

I'll be happy to take pictures of the item to illustrate condition, but the notes above are very thorough and I have a strong reputation on this board.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year