The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD- Leica Noctilux f1.0 60mm last version w 6 bit coding

kebebe

finally decided to sell my Leica Noctilux f1.0 last version and wait for the new noct .95%. Condition is MINT- with a very light rub near the focus scale. No other visible cosmetic flaws. The glass is clean, clear and no scratches and kept under filter. Lens is 6 bit coded with leather case but no box or documents. uv Leica filter is included. Please PM for any questions.

Lens is SOLD !!!

Kebebe

Last edited:

kebebe

Re: FS Leica Noctilux f1.0 60mm last version w 6 bit coding

Thanks for all who offered to buy my lens. I am reserving for payment till tomorrow morning until i post sale or no sale. I want to thank all the members for their advises and patience. I have updated some pictures so you can see the sample taken from the lens. All was done handheld on M9. No magnifier, set ISO 160. Last shot was from my bed looking out focused on door knob with only hallway light. Process in LR3.4 with no sharpening.

Thanks for looking

kebebe

Re: FS Leica Noctilux f1.0 60mm last version w 6 bit coding

Lens is now SOLD. Payment was received and on it's way to a new home.
Thanks for all the people who showed interest in my lens.

Kebebe