The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Chrome Voigtlander 35/1.2 + Zeiss ZM 50/1.5

leicashot

Since selling both these lens, i've missed them. If you're bored with yours, sell it to me.

Send me a PM if you have one.

Kristian

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Pricing is simple. Go to ebay and look at the completed listings ..they show 6 sales in the last 30 days . Everyone was at $1200 . Adjust for ebay fees and you get about $1100 net to the seller . FMV is $1100 and surprise every lens was mint. New is $1117 at Popflash but I couldn t find any new in stock anywhere .

leicashot

Roger I guess you're not talking about chrome versions....I picked up a black one from Stephen Gandy today, always a pleasure to deal with. If anyone is interested in trading their chrome for my black let me know.

patk

just thought i would let you know i saw one listed at rangefinderforum. looks like someone with the us military based in okinawa.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Pricing is simple. Go to ebay and look at the completed listings ..they show 6 sales in the last 30 days . Everyone was at $1200 . Adjust for ebay fees and you get about $1100 net to the seller . FMV is $1100 and surprise every lens was mint. New is $1117 at Popflash but I couldn t find any new in stock anywhere .
sorry I was speaking of the zeiss 50 as I was looking for one as well....didn t see any pricing difference between chrome and black .

trisberg

Popflash got some silver ones a few weeks ago but I believe they went fast. At least we know Zeiss is still delivering new ones. I'm patiently waiting for a black one. You should get your name on their list.

-Thomas