The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rodenstock 35HR in Arca Swiss R mount

N

NROCH

Hello all,

I'm normally active on the LL forum, but Martin at Arca said that there were a number of R series users on this forum.

I am putting up for sale my Rodenstock 35 HR. It is mounted for use on any R series cameras including RL3D, RM3D, RM3Di RM2D. If you don't know, each lens is individually calibrated to work universally on any of the R series cameras.

I bought the lens 23 months ago and it was mounted for use on my RL3D in August 2010 which I also purchased in August 2010. I have been using it with a P45+ and it would also probably be a good option for any IQ users.

It is in perfect working order and optics are perfect, no markings at all. I look after my kit extremely well, none of it has ever been dropped or bashed...I'm a bit obsessive about keeping things perfect in that way. Shutter has been fired between 2-3k times, no problems with it at all.

The lens comes boxed, with reference chart, lens caps, spare arca swiss cable release (magnetic) and vario finder readings. I've also swapped the Arca Swiss pc-sync socket with the lovely linhof one....which isn't cheap!

So, brand new this lens and mount is quoted at £3210 inc VAT

Taking into account age, mounting cost and condition I'm looking for £2100 or
nearest offer.

I'm not currently selling without the mount, but this may also be an option if there are no R-series buyers.

I'm based in London. Price does not include shipping.

Images attached

Contact me on here on email [email protected]

Thanks

Nick

Last edited: