The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 21mm f2.8 Elmarit M Non Asph

kebebe

I am selling another Leica lens after the nocti f1.0. For your consideration a MINT 21mm f2.8 Elmarit M M mount lens.This is a lens, front and rear cap only sale without box, papers, cert, or leather pouch.

Lens has been tested to be sharp at infinity and wide open in min focusing distance by Steve Choi of Steve Camera. Glass is no scratch, spot, haze, fungus. There is no 6 bit coding.

Selling for $2000 plus shipping and paypal CONUS.

Best,
Kebebe:salute:

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Best of luck with the sale. Everett gets my highest recommendation, and has been a pleasure to do business with....Nice price on a Leica superwide....

Best,
Ashwin

kebebe

Thanks Ashwin. I enjoyed your experiences and knowledge so I am trying to build a kit but is is costing me money so I need to sell some lens that I never used. I only shot 100 images so far from this lens and i mostly use 35mm and 50mm with my Leicas.

I need the 21 Lux, 24 Lux, new 35m Lux, Noct .95, haha.

kebebe

lestudioup, are you going to the camera show Sunday? We can there? I have a few people who would be going.