The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1 with Leaf Aptus 17!

J

jnataros

For sale is my Great Condition Hasselblad H1 body with a Leaf Aptus 17 touch screen digital back!

This whole system has been babied since the day I bought it, and has seen approx 24,000 actuations on the entire system (body and back)

I am including the Digital Back, Body, Viewfinder, CR123 Battery Grip, Charger for Digital Back, Firewire Cable for Back, Original Box for Back, Hasselblad HV 16-32 Film back for 120 or 220 film, Leaf Digital Back caps and Soft carry Case, Leaf Capture Software, and FOUR batteries for the digital back!

More photos of the kit are located below:
http://nataros.smugmug.com/Family/A-bit-of-my-Life/Hasselblad-For-Sale/

This is an AMAZING kit to get started with Medium Format! I am only selling due to having two Hasselblads and this one does not get much use.

No lens is included, but the 80mm kit lens can be had used on KEH... Or I'll throw one in for an additional $1200.

Looking to get $5000 Shipped OBO! to paypal

Feel free to call, PM, or email with questions!
Josh Nataros
[email protected]

Photos: