The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - mFT Gear - Panasonic, Contax, Olympus

CVickery

Continuing the gear shuffle :D All items are shipping extra, I'll cover the insurance. As you can see I'm located in Canada but I'll ship to most places if you have a good reputation. I don't charge extra for paypal but Canadians using cash (in person) or EMT will get a 3% discount.

1) Panasonic G1 camera - Excellent condition, works great. Includes box, accessories, manuals.

Price - $199

2) Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 Asph lens - One of the highlights of the mFT lenses. In great condition, works perfectly. Includes, caps, bag, and box.

Price - $325 SOLD

(sorry - crummy shot)

3) Contax G Planar 45mm f2 - This is arguably one of the nicest lens around. Nice clean copy. Includes the Metabones G>mFT adapter and caps.

Price - $450

4) Olympus VF-1 - Nice condition optical viewfinder that is designed for the Olympus 17mm lens, but works fine with the Panasonic 20mm as well.

Price - $65 SOLD

Additional pics here:
http://www.pbase.com/vickery/mft&page=all

Last edited:

CVickery

I'm only going to have intermittent internet service for the next few days, so if you don't get a quick response to a PM, be patient...I'm not ignoring you.

Remaining items:

Panasonic G1
Contax G 45/2

CVickery

Great price on the G/45mm f/2 and adapter... I love that lens on my Contax G1!
Good luck..
Thanks M5-Guy...it's a great lens but my eyes aren't up to manual focus on the E-P1 these days. I'm debating only selling the adapter and picking up a Contax G1 body, just to be able to keep using this lens. (anyone with a potential trade please note :D )

M5-Guy

How much for the Adapter?
BTW, the G1 Manual Focus wheel has meter markings making easier to use the hyper-focus setting. It is really nice camera. I think it's better than the Konica RF, that has all but the AF. Get the Green sticker G1 (ROM update for 35mm)

CVickery

Willing to trade for a Voightlander 75/2.5 in LTM + cash

Prices adjusted to:
G1 - $175
Contax 45 - $350
Metabones - $90

Contax + Metabones - $425

Added
Olympus FL-36R Flash $140
Sigma AML-1 close up lens 46mm - $65