The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT (CAN): Hasselblad 500 C/M Black + CZ 80mm f/2.8 C Chrome + CZ 60mm f/3.5 CF + etc

SYGTAFOTO

I'm looking to trade with someone (hopefully locally in the GTA, but in Canada preferrably).

I'm offering,

- Black 500 C/M with waist finder and acute matte screen, minimal wear.
- Carl Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 C Planar Chrome, minor dust inside that can only be seen if there is strong back light, but barrel and elements are mint.
- Carl Zeiss 60mm f/3.5 CF T* Distagon with hood and UV filter, I also have the original box, packaging and manual for this lens and the lens looks mint, no wear on barrel and no marks on the elements.
- 2 other matte focusing screens in their respective cases, I'm not sure exactly what they are (I was told when I bought this set these work better in sunlight due to different level of matting but I never bothered to use them), if someone can tell me how to distinguish the screens, that would be great.
- Hasselblad NC-2 prism finder, this one is a bit beat up with paint wear and scratches on the outside, but it is functionally perfect.
- Black A12 back with matching serials, a bit of paint flaked off on the bottom but no functional issues.
- Chrome A24 back with matching serials, works great, looks great.
- 1 Hasselblad quick focus handle, I took it off from the 80mm lens due to the handle getting in the way for me, but it's great on your hands especially for the 80mm due to the design of its knurl.

I think this covers the whole list.... There might be few small things that I may have missed (I have left the setup at my parent's place right now, but will be picking it up later next week).

Reason for letting this go is purely due to the weight. I've been spoiled by Leica and I'm willing to forego medium format for weight...

So for trade, I'm looking for:

- Leica M6 + cash

yes, I do realize there are lots of different versions of M6 with different magnification and finish... Since I can't decide yet, I'll leave that open and see what kind of offers I get.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

I would be interested in MP as well. If you are offering, I got some Leica items up my sleeve that are available for trade as well.

SYGTAFOTO

Haven't had the chance to take pics, but definitely will post some tonight. Price is set at $1600 CAD net to me.

SYGTAFOTO

Pics of the camera and 60mm lens.

60mm lens includes front/rear cap, hood, 60mm MC UV-SKY filter, box, and manual. Lens has no visible marks.

SYGTAFOTO

two bellows, Sekonic Digi Lite F light meter (somewhat beat up but works) and two extra focusing screens (both are cross-type, one matted more than the other) If there is a way to identify focusing screens, that would be great to know.

SYGTAFOTO

Just to recap, sale includes:

- 500 C/M black with acute focusing screen, you can see a piece of the wrap missing in one of the photos. I have the detached piece and will glue it back on before selling.
- Black WLF
- Beat up but perfectly working NC-2 prism finder
- Black A12 back with matching serial
- Chrome A24 back with matching serial
- Chrome 80mm f/2.8 Planar C
- 60mm f/3.5 Distagon CF with UV filter, hood and box
- 21mm close up adapter
- 2 bellows
- 1 quick focusing handle
- 2 extra focusing screens
- 1 Sekonic light meter with case

SYGTAFOTO

Bumping this back up.

Price is dropped to $1500 CAD net to me. This is the final price on the setup! Act fast before they're gone!

I might be up for interesting Leica M lens trades as well.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

I'm willing to break up the 60mm distagon from the kit.

- 60mm f/3.5 CF distagon + hasselblad UV filter + hood for $700 CAD net to me.
- Rest of the kit for $1000 CAD net to me (I think this is a very good deal but I'll leave that verdict to the market).