I'm looking to trade with someone (hopefully locally in the GTA, but in Canada preferrably).
- Black 500 C/M with waist finder and acute matte screen, minimal wear.
- Carl Zeiss 80mm f/2.8 C Planar Chrome, minor dust inside that can only be seen if there is strong back light, but barrel and elements are mint.
- Carl Zeiss 60mm f/3.5 CF T* Distagon with hood and UV filter, I also have the original box, packaging and manual for this lens and the lens looks mint, no wear on barrel and no marks on the elements.
- 2 other matte focusing screens in their respective cases, I'm not sure exactly what they are (I was told when I bought this set these work better in sunlight due to different level of matting but I never bothered to use them), if someone can tell me how to distinguish the screens, that would be great.
- Hasselblad NC-2 prism finder, this one is a bit beat up with paint wear and scratches on the outside, but it is functionally perfect.
- Black A12 back with matching serials, a bit of paint flaked off on the bottom but no functional issues.
- Chrome A24 back with matching serials, works great, looks great.
- 1 Hasselblad quick focus handle, I took it off from the 80mm lens due to the handle getting in the way for me, but it's great on your hands especially for the 80mm due to the design of its knurl.
I think this covers the whole list.... There might be few small things that I may have missed (I have left the setup at my parent's place right now, but will be picking it up later next week).
Reason for letting this go is purely due to the weight. I've been spoiled by Leica and I'm willing to forego medium format for weight...
So for trade, I'm looking for:
- Leica M6 + cash
yes, I do realize there are lots of different versions of M6 with different magnification and finish... Since I can't decide yet, I'll leave that open and see what kind of offers I get.