The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Leica M8.2 Black

VINCET

I have a very low mileage black Leica M8.2 in superb condition for trade or sale. This one has less than 1200 shutter actuation. Serial is in the 355 range. Firmware is the latest. Comes with box and software, charger, battery and manual. My preference is to trade for a Leica M8.2 silver in similar condition. I am willing to negotiate for the right silver M8.2. For sale at the right price also.

L

lankaman

Re: FT or FS: Leica M8.2 Black

If you are selling- what is your asking price?

jac0224

Nice looking M8.2. Too bad I'm saving up for an M9! Anyway, bought an item from VINCET a few weeks ago and it went very smooth. As described, fair price and delivered on time. Recommend.

VINCET

Thanks for that feedback. I love to get an M9 myself but don't have the money so will have to settle for the 8.2. I do like the silver more than the black paint.

Nice looking M8.2. Too bad I'm saving up for an M9! Anyway, bought an item from VINCET a few weeks ago and it went very smooth. As described, fair price and delivered on time. Recommend.

VINCET

Not really interested in trading for film stuff. As for price, I think $3500 is my target since similar silver M8.2 is also around that and that is what my ultimate goal is.

Paypal is 3% extra.

I have a very low mileage black Leica M8.2 in superb condition for trade or sale. This one has less than 1200 shutter actuation. Serial is in the 355 range. Firmware is the latest. Comes with box and software, charger, battery and manual. My preference is to trade for a Leica M8.2 silver in similar condition. I am willing to negotiate for the right silver M8.2. For sale at the right price also.

VINCET

Some more pictures

VINCET

The price does include USPS Express mail/insured shipping which by itself is around $60.00

VINCET

Still looking to trade for silver version or selling outright at a lowered price of $3450 net