The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bronica RF645 + 65mm f/4.0

F

ffg

Hi
I have for sale a great medium format rangefinder which I really love. I have decided to move up to large format and I want to keep my Leica rather than the Bronica. The camera and lens are basically in mint condition except the front of the viewfinder has some surface scratches which do not affect use, there is no way to notice it when you look through the finder. Also the underside of the camera has some marks even though the original plastic sticker is in place. The camera comes without any caps but I will ship it with some filter for protection.

Price: 570 Euros + shipping from Germany

I have only recently signed up here and this is my first post. My ebay name is fridrik and you can take a look at my photo blog site.

I assure you that I take good care of my equipment and I try to describe everything as exactly as possible.

Edit -- Decided to reduce the price to 570 Euros

Last edited:
F

ffg

I still have this camera for sale, price is 500 Euros plus shipping from Germany. Contact me for more information.

R

rovinghermit

I know it's been awhile this has been on here, but is it still for sale???