The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50mm Summilux ASPH Black

C

cehoffman

First item I'm actually selling here, but bought several things here including the item I am selling in this post. It was bought from Skueh a few weeks ago and I only had a chance to take it out once for some fun.

I bought it then because it was a good deal and I had just thought I had missed my chance for months to acquire a noctilux, however I got the chance again and took it. I've since decided to keep the noctilux as my main 50mm.

According to Skueh the lens was registered with Leica NJ. Otherwise the lens is in excellent condition; Skueh to very good care of it and in my short time possession it has been mostly boxed up waiting for use.

I'm asking $4250 to cover all expenses (paypal and shipping). If shipping becomes too much I'll let you know. I have a 100% feedback under ebay at the username khaderach.