The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: H4D-40, HC 35-90, HC 100, HC 210 and accessories

aldo

Hi everyone,

Sadly I need to sell my Hasselblad gear. I have an emergency and my Hasselblad gear has to go.

I bought almost everything from House of Victor (John Shipes, Dallas) on June 30 2011, here's what I have:

- H4D-40 (22,952 Actuations): I just recently extended the warranty for 1 year so it's covered until June 30th 2012. Asking price $13,500

- HC 35-90 (4,850 actuations): $5,500
- HC 210 (996 actuations): $2,500
- HC 100 (17,106 actuations, favorite lens :) ): $2,000

- Extension tube H 52mm: $250
- Extension tube H 13mm: $250
- 2 Battery Grips: $150 each
- Hasselblad HVM Waist Level viewfinder: $250 (I never used it)
- Really Right Stuff L plate: $125

Everything + shipping and insurance.

I would like to sell the camera and back before any lens. If you are interested in most of the gear I'm willing to go a little lower on the prices.

Everything has been stored on a pelican storm case all the time. Lenses always used with clear or UV filters on. The gear have some signs of use, I think the normal signs after 1 year of use. I want to be completely honest, the gear has some small scratches, the one more prominent is in the flash sync input rubber, and there's another near the lens pins (a little hit), you can see everything in the images (No photoshop applied to the images, what you see is what you get). Here's the link to the images:

http://captura.viewbook.com/album/h4d40

Tomorrow I'm going to send the lenses, camera and back to Hasselblad for a "Check-to-Spec" service and cleaning, but I'm posting this because unfortunately I'm in a hurry. No sell until after the inspection (for obvious reasons)

By the way, I also have almost all the boxes, papers and manuals.

aldo

Just spoke with Hasselblad USA, all the gear is functioning like new :thumbup: I'll post a picture of the certificate as soon as I receive the camera.

Last edited:
B

bestphotog

can you please email or call ?
bestphotog.com

B

bestphotog

Would like to purchase these items.

can you please email or call ?
bestphotog.com

aDam007

Payment sent for:
- 100HC
- 52mm HC extension tube
- 13mm HC extension tube
- HC battery
- RRS L-brack

Thanks Aldo!

aldo

Everything is sold except the H4D-40. Remember, the H4D-40 still have warranty until june 30th 2012. I'm going to lower the price to $13,000, shipping with insurance to USA it's on me.