The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: BNIB 50mm chrome Summilux ASPH

enochRoot

BNIB 50mm Summilux ASPH in chrome. Will sell for $4500 or consider a trade + cash for the following lenses:

- Current 50mm Summicon (black or chrome). Does NOT need to be 6-bit
- 50mm Summarit-M
- 35mm Summicron ASPH
- 35mm Summarit-M
- 28mm Summicron

Ordered this 6 months ago and just got it. I would love to keep it, but practical concerns surrounding an upcoming trek forbid it. I have tons of feedback on RFF and ebay that I can provide to a serious buyer.

Will be listing a number of other items soon too including Plaubel 67W Wide, Mamiya 7II body, 150mm Mamiya lens, Ricoh GR-21, and possibly a near mint Rolleiflex 2.8E3.

Any questions, just ask!

enochRoot

Forgot to mention. Please do not post any "PM sent" messages on the listing. They can give the impression a deal is reached when it has not actually been reached. Rest assured I will reply to everyone that contacts me and will update this thread if the lens is sold or traded.

Thanks!

R

RFF300

will you ship it internationally? and what is the best price?
David

bob338

Buy with confidence, Ryan is as good a seller as you'll find. I've had 2 transactions with him and they both were for big bucks and went smoothly.

enochRoot

David - Yup, I will ship internationally.

Bob - Thanks ;-)

BTW, please no more trade offers. At this point I'd like to stick with an outright sale. All PMs have been replied to. Some interest, but no one has committed yet.