The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica X1 in black for sale

peterm1

I have a mint, black Leica X1 with all of the original accessories in the original packaging. It works perfectly and is a great compact camera but I am trimming down my kit and use my M9 most of the time.

I also have several optional accessories for the X1, including an extra battery, the Leica X1 external viewfinder, the Leica hand grip, and a Giottos lcd protector.

I bought this package from someone for $2000 a couple of months ago but haven't used it much at all. I will sell it for $1850, or if you want just the X1 without the optional accessories, for $1500 (it will include the Giottos lcd protector since it is already on the camera). The only thing I don't have is the original receipt. Check my feedback on fredmiranda.com (username is petermendelson) and on ebay (username is petermax123).

I will include Priority Mail shipping and Paypal charges for free. I ship only to the CONUS.

If you need photos let me know your email and I can send you some, although it really is in great condition.

Thanks,

Peter