The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Salyut C Kit + Extras

ColdEye

I am selling a Salyut-C + 80/2.8 Arsat lens + 6x6 Kiev NT Back. All functios are working correctly, The shutter works as it should. The camera body and back has some wear. Included in this sale are 2 additional backs, 6x6 and 6x4.5. The problem with them is I cannot use the multiple exposure lever. But they all work, no leaks. They are also new type kiev backs. Another addition will be a 250mm lens (forgot the name, will update later, not at home). It has a case and it is very clean, I do not use this very often. Price is $175 OBO + shipping. Item is located in San Deigo, CA. I am very open to trades (M42 lenses, BW Film, Pentacon Six, TLRs). I will upload pictures later.