The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S EU-UK or USA Gitzo GT-2830 carbon/Basalt tripod

dogstarnyc

This tripod is 'as new' used once and comes complete with it's Gitzo Bag.

I have been using it with a Phase One AF (Mamiya AFD III) with P25 or P45 back and a Manfrotto 410 geared head (not for sale).

The reason I'm selling this great tripod is that with the above set up it's actually a bit 'top heavy'. It's solid as a rock but because of the weight of the geared head in particular it's just not balanced. With a big DSLR or a Phase/Mamiya?Hassy set up using a narmal ball head it would be spot on.

Details are;

Load Capacity 22 lbs (10 kg)
Maximum Height 65.94" (167.5 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 53.35" (135.5 cm)
Minimum Height 8.27" (21 cm)
Folded Length 24.61" (62.5 cm)
Weight 3.4 lbs (1.54 kg)

Very impressive numbers and as I say it is rock solid.

Currently new at B&H they are $650 plus a $100 rebate so actual cost is $550.

I'm happy to sell mine for $399 paypal'd and shipped within the lower 48 here in the USA.
I will be in the UK from Aug 1st for quite a while so am happy to bring it over and ship from London however EU shipping will be added to this price at cost.

Any questions please ask.

Steve

Last edited: