The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Apple 30" Cinema Display W/ Box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan W

As the title says, I'd like to downgrade my Mac Pro and get a simpler iMac 27 so the first thing I'd like to sell is my 30inch'r .... It's in great condition and has always sat on the sameeee desk for the past year and a half.... Im asking 750 OBO shipped UPS Ground in it's original box.

Beware, this was apparently a scam. I bought it, it never arrived, and while the seller was very communicative when setting the transaction, he stopped responding for days when it didn't arrive last Thursday as agreed to. Thank goodness I used Am Ex for the paypal funding so I am OK. best.....Peter

Godfrey

This is the second negative report I've read about doing business with Jonathan W.

I'm adding him to my ignore list.

Terry

Not locking/deleting thread to see if it can be resolved and let the buyer or seller respond further.

R

richard.L

To mOds...

you may want to check on other thread in which Guy gave the guy 24 hours // last weds or thurs to respond to someone...

richard... // I hate hall monitors, but not as much as I hate schul bullies...

Terry

I have gone back to all of the threads. Anything else unsold has been locked or deleted. The user will be banned once we have these sales cleared up. I want to make sure buyer and seller still have a way to communicate. All mods have been emailed.

RGoldman

I was hoping that my warning went out soon enough about the tripod to keep anyone else from doing business with this guy!
I see he has logged on once in the last 5 days so he's still lurking around out there. Can the moderators check and see if he and "philz" are loggin in from the same ip address? I still think they are the same person and created fake feedback on here to facilitate the scam sales.
As an update, he has not responded to the dispute I filed with paypal and has 4 days left before they credit my account back(at least that's what they are telling me is going to happen).

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Banned and reported to anti-spam services.
this thread is now locked.
-bob

Status
Not open for further replies.