The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Tix in Black. Immaculate, boxed.

kdemas

Price: $375 + Shipping.

For sale is my absolute favorite luxury point and shoot camera of all time. This For sale is my absolute favorite luxury point and shoot camera of all time. This Contax Tix is in immaculate shape and it's titanium black body and 28/2.8 Sonnar lens couldn't be any nicer. Everything works as-new. Black versions in this condition are VERY hard to find.

Camera comes with supplied case and full matching box. The camera works exceptionally well and it's capable of incredibly nice photos from the APS format films. Supports multiple aspect ratios for pictures, very cool. The ergo's of this camera are superb, much better than the T3 (which I own). The aperture ring really makes it a nice enthusiasts camera.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Insured shipping to Paypal verified addresses only.

kdemas

Resurrecting an old ad I had as I'd like to move this along. $295 including 5 rolls of 400 speed APS film (40 exposures).

kdemas

I know the thread is old but the camera is still available!

Now $275 Shipped and Paypal'd to the ConUS, actual cost to World.