The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: VC "Type I" 28/90 and 50/75 LTM Adapters

Double Negative

Not Available
I have one each of the Cosina/Voigtländer "Type I" LTM adapters; one for the 28/90 and one for the 50/75 framelines. Great condition, barely used. Adapters only (no boxes).

Looking for $45 net EACH, which includes shipping via USPS to CONUS. PP extra.

Double Negative

Not Available
Hey Double Negative:

Do you have 35mm VC adaptor LTM to M for sale?
Thks
That's the one set I don't have. I only have one right now; a custom brass Milich adapter that's coded for 6-bit "glued" to my 2,5/35 Color Skopar. Sorry bud!

* I actually do have a second 50/75 Type I, but I need it for my 2,5/50 Color Skopar until I can replace it with a Type II.

kebebe

Thanks for your responds and good luck on your sale. Too bad I need a 35mm one for my soon to arrived Konica UC Hexanon 35mm f2 LTM. The Milich adapter is very nice and more expensive but have been machined for 6 bit coding. I have one for my 50/75 Type I.

Kebebe

Double Negative

Not Available
Thanks Kebebe; sorry I couldn't help you out this time.

The Milich adapter is nice, but yes - a bit expensive. The only ready for 6-bit adapter that mounts the lenses "on-axis" (like the CV adapters) that I know of.

ampguy

DNG, if you pm me the ebay link, I'll bid, your asking price is just a tad high for me, since I'd just need them for spares.

Double Negative

Not Available
DNG, if you pm me the ebay link, I'll bid, your asking price is just a tad high for me, since I'd just need them for spares.
I've been lazy and they're not... quite... on eBay yet. ;)

Available privately, if you'd like. If you'd like both, I'll knock some off.