The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 Steel Grey - excellent condition - $5400 shipped

Don Hutton

Just picked up another chrome M9-P, so I am selling my other Leica M9 in steel grey. Bought new from Dale Photo in March last year, so some warranty remaining. I have used the copy of Lightroom which came with the camera, so that is not available. I'll include the original invoice and papers and should any warranty issue arise between now and March 2012 (when the warranty expires), I would obviously assist the buyer with those issues as the camera is registered to me.

The camera has about 3700 shutter actuations - so it has seen light amateur use. Cosmetically, there are a few tiny blemished in the finish - they are very light a small. No gouges, scrapes nor dings! Overall, I'd grade the camera as excellent +. I suspect most would call it mint minus, but I'd rather be conservative. I will upload photos later today. The camera will ship like I received it, with everything you would get in the box if you purchased a new M9. $5400 including lower 48 insured shipping. Paypal is +2.9%. BOA transfer is OK from a regular forum member with some history.

Don Hutton

Re: FS: Leica M9 Steel Grey - excellent condition - $5400 shipped

Here are the photos of the camera... I have highlighted every flaw - in reality, these are tiny and hard to see. Realistically, this is mint minus rather then excellent plus. I also forgot to mention that the camera has had a Giottos Schott glass LCD protector on it since the day I received it. It's still in perfect condition, as is the LCD underneath. The camera is still available - the first "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited: