FS: Sony/Zeiss, Contax G, Leica 4/3, Oly E-PL2
I'm cutting down on gear in anticipation of cut backs at work (I work for the University of California). All prices include Paypal and USPS insured shipping. Here's all the gear I'm selling:
First up are my Sony lenses. I sold my Alpha bodies already and just have these two lenses:
1. Carl Zeiss 24mm f/2 for Sony Alpha - I bought this new in March 2011 from Amazon.com, and used it sparingly. LNIB with everything it originally came with plus a 72mm Hoya UV filter. Asking $1050.
2. Carl Zeiss 135mm f/1.8 for Sony Alpha - This was purchased used in April 2009. This lens exhibits a little bit of a rattle from the front section, which I understand is fairly common (its well documented over at dyxum.com), but is in excellent condition in all respects. Comes in box with hood, caps, pouch, and Hoya UV filter. Asking $1000.
3. Contax G 45mm f/2 - Purchased not too long ago here from JonasB. This is an excellent copy and is very clean. No caps or hood. Asking $275.
4. Contax G 90mm f/2.8 - Also in excellent condition, but no hood or caps. Asking $250.
5. Metabones Contax G to m4/3 adapter - Works perfectly. I'll throw in a spare Panasonic m4/3 rear lens cap that I have laying around. $100.
I'm willing to sell the two Contax lenses and the adapter as a package for $600.
6. Leica D 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 for 4/3 - Purchased to try out on my m4/3 cameras. AF speed was great with the E-PL2 but this lens is MF only with the GH1. I'm selling my E-PL2 and would want a AF zoom, so this lens has to go. I already sold the 4/3 -> m4/3 adapter, so this is just the lens with caps. Asking $625.
7. Olympus E-PL2 - This is a great camera, but when deciding between this and my GH1, I picked the GH1 because of the built in EVF and the better video capability. I put a GGS screen protector on the back and can throw in a 4GB 30MB/s SD card. The kit lens has already been sold so this is just the body only, in the box with everything else it originally came with. I believe this has under 1500 clicks on it, but I can go into the service menu to verify once I have charged the battery. I'm asking $385.
Re: FS: Sony/Zeiss, Contax G, Leica 4/3, Oly E-PL2
The Zeiss 24/2 is sold. Zeiss 135/1.8 pending. Contax 45mm and metabones adapter withdrawn
I'm open to offers for the Contax G 90mm, PanLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5, and Olympus E-PL2.
Tags for this Thread