The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD!! Leica 50 Summicron and Thumbs Up EP-1

I realize that I'm new here and this is my first sale. I have a long history on FredMiranda under the same user name so feel free to look me up there.

1. SOLD!!! Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron, 6-bit coded. Selling because I just got the Summilux. Clicks to all apertures cleanly and focus is smooth front to back. Glass appears blemish free, there are a few rub marks on the body (see pictures below). Optically superb at all apertures. Comes with front and back caps only. The back cap has a price sticker on it that has been partially removed. I got this lens as part of a package when I bought my M9 a few weeks ago.

Price: SOLD! $1650 shipped and paypaled. USA sales only.

2. SOLD!!! Match Technical Thumbs Up EP-1 in black. Selling this one because I got the grey one for my grey M9. Paint is rubbed off at the sides (which will happen when you attach this to the camera). Sells for $126 new, I'll sell for 50% off.

Price: $60 shipped and paypaled.

Pictures:

Last edited: