The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Digital Bodies - Nikon D300 and Sony NEX-3

dubes

Selling a couple of digital bodies that aren't getting the use they deserve.

(1) Nikon D300 *body only* with just under 3,000 shutter actuations. Includes box, USB cable, original strap (not shown), Nikon manual, video cable, battery charger, two OEM batteries, and RRS L-bracket. Also includes the Thom Hogan guide on using the D300--a great resource for setting up the custom settings. This is a USA model and I’m the original owner. The camera is in great shape, no dings and only one small mark on the bottom front edge (visible in the 4th picture), probably from using a tripod. The plastic LCD protector is scuffed, but the LCD screen underneath is fine. I’ve had the camera for about 3 years, and it’s a consistent performer and no problems whatsoever. I may regret selling this, but I still have an F3 for my lenses.

Asking $900, including shipping and Paypal fees for a U.S. buyer.

(2) Sony NEX-3 *body only* with around 1,100 shutter actuations. Includes box, USB cable, camera strap, flash, battery and charger, body cover (had to buy this separately as Sony doesn’t include one with the camera), Fotga LCD protector, and Metabones Leica M-to-Sony NEX adapter. Firmware is updated to Version 4 (with focus peaking). Selling because I bought a NEX-5 and JTec tripod quick-release plate.

Asking $330, including shipping and Paypal fees for a U.S. buyer.

dubes

I'm willing to sell the D300 without the Really Right Stuff L-bracket for $850, including Paypal / shipping within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!
Mike

dubes

Update: The Sony NEX-3 is sold. The Nikon D300 (with or without the L-Bracket) is still available. Thanks!