The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: M9-P (Chrome) brand new, unopened

bobbydigital

I received my chrome M9-P in the mail today. When I pre-ordered it, I convinced myself I could justify owning two M9's, but the the reality is I can't. So, I am thinking about selling the chrome M9-P before I open it and completely fall for it.

With NY taxes the total came in just under $8700. I would sell it for $8500 net to me.

Also, I'd prefer not to open the box to take pictures of the camera but will if enough serious people are interested in seeing them.

Thanks.

PS I have 100% positive feedback under my eBay handle grandhapa.

E

enenrf

Oh, I see.
I thought restocking fee is only charged for open box electronics.

bradhusick

Restocking fees for hard to get items are ridiculous and evil. Boycott vendors who charge them. They can sell this unopened camera for more than you paid in a heartbeat.

E

enenrf

Hi, Bard
I am very happy with the 50 cron 50 J you sold me.

I will never apart with it.

JSK

I am in the same boat. I thought I could return and since no one wanted take my black one, so I called them up (a new vendor I haven't used before). What do you know, a restocking fee ON THIS ONE ONLY. Why? It's a high priced item.

I don't get their logic.

Edit: Actually I get their logic. They are not big shop like BH or Adorama. The down side of Ma & Pa shop.

Double Negative

Not Available
And part of the reason they're going the way of the dodo. :thumbdown:

I am in the same boat. I thought I could return and since no one wanted take my black one, so I called them up (a new vendor I haven't used before). What do you know, a restocking fee ON THIS ONE ONLY. Why? It's a high priced item.

I don't get their logic.

Edit: Actually I get their logic. They are not big shop like BH or Adorama. The down side of Ma & Pa shop.

bobbydigital

Thought about selling the black M9 but I've removed the "M9" paint and went for a black dot too. Has anyone sold a "stealthed" M9? I would buy one.