The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Contax 45mm f/2 planar with free G1 body

Stuart Richardson

I have a black 45mm f/2 planar in superb condition -- very clean, hardly any marks or signs of use. The glass is perfect and clear. This lens is great on adapters such as a nex, micro 4/3rds, or even Leica M (see Japan Exposures: http://www.japanexposures.com/services/#lens). Not pictured, but includes the black metal gg-2 screw in lens hood.

It is missing the rear body cap, so instead I offer a Contax G1. This G1 is in user condition, but operates great, barring one problem -- the AF is off. It can be repaired, but it may not economical to do so. But you can use it as a rear body cap, or as a dedicated camera for the hologon, of you can use it with hyperfocal focusing using the 45mm or other lenses. I just want to be clear that it is not focusing correctly -- sometimes the results are fine, but not always. But what do you care? It's free! It comes with a body cap.

I am asking 550 for the pair, plus shipping and paypal. Shipping from Iceland to anywhere. PM me if you have any questions.