The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Macbook Air Ultimate 11" Macbook Air Ultimate 1.6ghz / 128gb HD / 4gb ram +xtras

wiregen

FS: Macbook Air Ultimate 11" Macbook Air Ultimate 1.6ghz / 128gb HD / 4gb ram +xtras

I'm selling my 11" Macbook Air. I've used this for school but now I moved on to a 15" Macbook pro.
This is the ultimate version of the 11" Macbook Air. Fully maxed out on Apple's specs.

This laptop is immaculate. No scratches, no dents, looks new.
Specs are: 1.6ghz / 128GB SSD / 4GB RAM
Includes: Zagg's Complete Body Shield on the laptop, Moshi Keyboard Wrist Protector. Original Box w/apple receipt includes manuals, and backup USB disk, Warranty is good till Oct 25 2011. Applecare can be purchased to extended the warranty another 3 years.

This has a fresh copy of OSX Lion pre-installed. Preinstalled Office 2011, iLife 2011, & Adobe Lightroom 3.

Asking $1000 shipped & paypaled

This is boxed ready to go to a new home! Price is firm I paid $1432 for this - a refurbished model on apple's site costs $1189. Save the money on this pristine model.