The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 13.3" MacBook Air - only $800 shipped!

bradhusick

Original owner selling excellent condition first gen 13.3" MacBook Air. In box with all original accessories.

Specs: 1.6 GHz Core Duo, 80 GB HD, 2GB RAM
13.3" LED-backlit TFT
Airport Extreme: 802.11n
Bluetooth: internal 2.1+EDR

New battery installed by Apple about 6 months ago!

Only $800 shipped in CONUS!

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Nice, I think I'll be waiting, as my current edition 2 11 inch MBA still works like a charm and seems to handle LR 3 sufficiently for some quick and dirty on the fly editing....

best of luck with the sale, Brad.

For any prospective buyers, Brad takes great care of his goods and is a pleasure to do business wtih!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I bought a computer from Brad in the past. I couldn't believe it when it arrived. It was packed up and looked brand new. He does take care of his gear.

bradhusick

This MacBook Air is really sweet. It has the backlit keyboard everybody wants. I am thinking of keeping it, so act fast!

bradhusick

I just received some nice feedback from the person who bought my M9. I thought I'd share it here:

"Re: Positive Feedback
Seller: bradhusick
Buyer: me (folville)

Item bought: Leica M9
Brad is a fast shipper who responds quickly and takes great care in ensuring the buyer's satisfaction. He went so far as to refund me part of the purchase price because of a few scratches on the camera baseplate that weren't visible in any photos. Brad is truly a delight to work with, and he is an asset to this forum. Buy with confidence."

G

guilder

if only it were the Core 2 (2nd gen) version!:poke:

Is it (there's a discrepancy between the details you list and the screen shot)? I thought that the first generation Air was Core Duo, not Core 2 Duo.