The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R9+DMR

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Leica Digital Modul-R (DMR).
All the original packaging and materials.
2 extra batteries.
Leica grid screen with DMR crop.

Leica R9 Anthracite, like new.
All original packaging and materials.
Brightscreen magnifier.
Large eye cup (incompatible with magnifier).
Metz SCA adapter.

Used together, work together. Never had a glitch or problem whatsoever.

I love using the R9 and the DMR produces exceedingly high quality images. But I made a decision to switch to medium format digital, so now this has to go. :cry:

All yours for $6000.

David K

Workshop Member
One of my all time favorite kits... took mine out for a spin just yesterday. Also a great time to acquire some Leica R lenses.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
By the way, I'll certainly sell either DMR or R9 by itself, or part it up in other ways.

Also, speaking of lenses the following will go soon after the body/back:
APO 280/4, APO 1.4x, 2x (3cam), 80/1.4 (3cam), 35-70/4, current 19/2.8 (shroud modified to clear Canon 1D series cameras), 28/2.8, 60 Macro (3cam).

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Alright, how about $5800 - last call before I post this in pieces over at l-camera-forum.com.

R9+DMR that play well together, two extra batteries, Leica grid screen, Brightscreen magnifier, SCA adapter, large Leica eyecup.