The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 Classic - Black

jeffwros

$1200

Black Leica M6 with .72 viewfinder.

Price is all inclusive: PayPal fees, shipping via insured FedEx Home or Ground as appropriate to your confirmed PayPal mailing address.

Recently returned to me from DAG for CLA with the following notes: “Replaced missing strap guard on top cover …cleaned the inner optics, lubed camera where needed & adjusted the shutter, checked for good working order”. In case you’re wondering, the “strap guard” is the little rubber piece below the lug.

Comes as I received it: body & cap only. There is no box or paperwork. Originally purchased used in 2008 from everybody’s favorite camera dealer in Florida.

Camera works great and is ready for its new home.

Images available at https://files.me.com/jeffwros/hmuts8

Payment via PayPal. Shipping to confirmed address in the US only. This has already been packed and is ready to ship today!

PM with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!