The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35 Summilux ASPH & 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar (plus some bags!)

rodester

Pruning my collection to cover some other expenses. Enjoy!

1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (Black, #40398XX) $4500
Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. 6bit coded. Caps, box, leather pouch, and documents included. CLA'd by DAG about a year ago. Aperture and focus are absolutely positive and consistent. Beautiful lens.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the FLE version, but the version immediately prior to it.

2. Leica 28-35-50mm ASPH Tri-Elmar-M E49 (Black, #38962XX) $4300
Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. Not 6bit coded. Includes hard-to-find #12450 lens hood and Leica UVa filter. Caps, box, leather pouch and documents included. CLA'd by Don Goldberg a year ago. Everything's adjusted and ready to go. Fantastic travel lens and sunny-day lens. If you've been looking for one of these discontinued lens in pristine condition, this is it.

3. Zeiss 50mm 1.5 C Sonnar + optional lens shade $1000
I purchased this lens new about a year ago, but have simply not gotten around to using it. Consequently, it is in like-new condition with no indication that it's even been mounted on my M9 (which it has, but only 2 or 3 times). Comes with original packaging, which looks like it just came out of the stockroom. Optimized for f1.5. This lens is currently backordered at most retailers.

4. ThinkTank Rotation360 backpack camera bag $150 ($279 new)
BNIB (if it came in a box :) Bought this pack and then never, never used it. I figure some one should benefit. Still has original packing material and all straps, clips and accessories.

5. ThinkTank SpeedRacer bag $90 ($179 new)
I think I used this one a couple of times, but in totally mint condition.

6. ThinkTank Glass Taxi backpack $60 ($149 new)
This is a great compact bag for larger lenses. I'm not toting any big lenses anymore, so it's getting zero use. Excellent condition.

I'm raising money, so, please, no trades. I'd like to keep transactions to CONUS, at least for the moment. I'll eat the PayPal fees, you pay actual shipping. Also, I'll only ship the lenses with insurance.

I've not been very active on this forum recently, but I've been a member for a couple of years and have conducted several big transactions with no issues. Thanks for looking!

Pictures to follow in the next post...

Last edited:

rodester

Pictures of the ThinkTank bags!

For those who asked, pictures of
1.) Rotation\360 backpack
2.) Speed Racer hip/backpack
3.) Glass Taxi backpack

rodester

Folks, thanks for all the interest, but I'm entertaining CONUS buyers only for the moment. I may open it up in the next few days, so please keep checking. Thanks!