The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Gray Black Dot Unregistered $5995

addy616

I was fortunate enough to pick up a M9-P recently so selling this beautiful gray m9. I got it recently from a professional photographer who bought it approximately four months back. The camera is unregistered which means you can register it online for full warranty purposes. Also included is the unused Lightroom code. The Red Leica logo has been replaced with a black one which just enhances the look of the camera. It is 100% complete with all original accessories + paperwork. It has around 9000 shots on it. Camera works 100% with NO issues whatsoever. Condition wise I've taken pictures from all sides so you can see every bit of the camera. Couple of light scratches near the Leica/m9 logo. There are minor points of braising along the edges at the bottom and a couple on the top side which would result from normal use of the camera. Bottom sticker is still intact. Also the lcd has a protective cover.

$5995 + shipping for non paypal payment. (Add 3% for paypal)