The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 'legendary' 110 f2.0 T* "F" lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I need to acquire some funds for a new lens, so some of my other lenses have to go.

I hate to part with this legendary MF optic as nothing else comes close to matching its unique signature look and incredible bokeh, but I can't keep them all. This is a T* coated version with pristine glass and showing just minimal signs of use on the outer barrel. Focus and aperture are smooth, it has no internal dust or oil, and focus is dead on. This is a very sharp lens even wide open at f2 and essentially only adds depth of field as you stop down. Includes internal mount front cap so it can be attached or removed with the hood in place, rear cap and proper Hasselblad square hood as shown. While it mounts directly on Hasselblad F or V mount cameras, with appropriate adapters it can be used on many other cameras including Hassy H, Mamiya 645, Contax 645, Canon and Nikon.

Asking $1295 OBO.

Thanks,

David K

Workshop Member
That RZ package going to Peter is getting heavier (and more expensive) by the day. Couple of more items and it might make sense to deliver them in person. How about a workshop in Australia :)

fotografz

That RZ package going to Peter is getting heavier (and more expensive) by the day. Couple of more items and it might make sense to deliver them in person. How about a workshop in Australia :)
David, let's do that when it's Winter here and Summer down under :thumbup:

Honestly, I cannot bear the thought of another brutal Michigan Winter. For crying out loud, they started the "Back-To-School ads weeks go. Give it a break already.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
David, let's do that when it's Winter here and Summer down under :thumbup:

Honestly, I cannot bear the thought of another brutal Michigan Winter. For crying out loud, they started the "Back-To-School ads weeks go. Give it a break already.
My son already started last Thursday. Sick school district sending kids to school on August 8th in 110 degree heat. We have yet to take a family vacation. So next week we are pulling him out for three days so we can go to the beach for some time off as a family.

David K

Workshop Member
Guy, they do that here in Florida too... I don't get it. When I was in school (Northeast) we went back the week after labor day.

fotografz

Guy, they do that here in Florida too... I don't get it. When I was in school (Northeast) we went back the week after labor day.
Glad I'm not a kid. I hated going back to school ... just like I hate going to work on Monday : -)