The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS Hasselblad 2000FC+T*50mm CFI (FLE)with photo

Haolong

Hass 2000FC body
+ Top shutter speed 1/2000sec (down to 1sec in half-steps and B mode) with 1/500 sec top flash sync. speed (when using lens leaf shutter).
+ Instant mirror return with all hasselblad lenses (V series like 503CW require camera to be wounded for mirror to return to viewing position).
+ Mirror lock-up and support for optional Motor Winder.
+ Digital ready with more than 20 digital backs available from virtually every manufacturer in the industry.

Hasselblad CFi 50mm f/4 T* Distagon FLE Lens comes with its original front and rear caps and lens Hood. There is very minor cosmetic wear on the external part of the lens. Lens is sharp, clear, without any cleaning marks, scratches, fungus, haze, dust, ....
price looking $2500

mathomas

Nice rig!

I'm going to stick with my 500c/m for now, but I hope you don't mind a question: how do you like the A&A strap you have on there? I find I like the old leather Hassy strap better than the newer nylon ones (it allows me to sling the camera around my shoulder/neck with no friction), but I'd still like something wider.

GLWS...