The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Fuji X100 Full Case with Strap $20 (Knockoff version)

tom in mpls

I am selling this case for the X100. It has a half case that stays attached to the camera, and the full cover snaps on the bottom, pulls over the top and front, and has a magnetic fastener to keep it shut over the camera. The fit is very good. The front cover does NOT have room for the lens hood. It will just barely fit over the Pentax MH-RC 49mm Lens Hood for DA 40mm if you do not put a lens cap over it. A matching strap is included. It you are thinking of carrying just the camera without a bag, this will provide excellent protection. The case that I am offering is new except for having put it on the camera once to confirm the fit.. I have decided at this point not to use any camera case.

Shipped and paypalled for $20.

Last edited: