The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (or trade) Zeiss Zm 28mm f2.8 Boxed/LN (or trade for Zeiss ZM 50mm f2) Pics Added

D&A

Hi All,

*** First Please note: As usual I am usually on my cell phone, so responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

Background:

A good aqauntence of mine who is trying out using a rangefinder (a M8) purchased a brand new Zeiss (USA) ZM 28mm f2.8 lens (black) from a Zeiss authorized retail dealer. He infrequently has used his rangefinder, as he mostly shoots with a Nikon D3. The couple of times he did shoot with his M8, he found the 28mm focal length too wide for street shooting (for his taste), which is why he brought the M8 in the first place. So he's decided to sell the his Zeiss ZM 28mm and instead eventually purchase a Zeiss ZM 50mm f2, since 50mm is more to his liking (he uses a Zeiss's 50mm for his Nikon D3).

His boxed Zeiss ZM 28mm lens has been used just a couple of times and went right back in the box. It's completely Like New, inside and out, boxed, still under warrenty with all caps, paperwork etc. I examined the lens throughly yesterday.

New, this lens sells at B&H etc. for $1005.00 and his selling price is $759.00 "net" plus shipping. He also might consider a trade of some sort for a similar condition boxed Zeiss 50mm f2, so he can continue shooting his M8 with a "not so wide" a lens.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for over 10 years with 1300 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Just posted pics of the lens, box etc and forgot to show one item in the posted pics.

**** So I'll mention that "Yes", the lens of course also comes with the original Zeiss front lens cap (forgot to include it in the pics that were taken). Lens also has about a year remaining on it's original Zeiss warranty so purchase with confidence.

Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The Zeiss 28mm lens is now sold. Thanks to everyone who had interest in the lens, much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)