The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 205TCC

fotografz

Marc, you can't see the one's I posted either ???? The problem with Son's link was that you had to login to his site to view them... so I copied them and posted them up the same as I do with all other images.
Yep, didn't see that you had posted them up top. Thanks.

PSon

Including the 205TCC body and the magnifying hood.
Trade Pending

Last edited:

ComicDom1

Subscriber Member
I had the 205 TCC for a bit, barely used it so it's gone. Now I have the "bargain basement" 201 F which I tried out with my Sinar back but it wasn't a good mix. If anybody wants my 201 F drop me a line. It's cheap compared to it's big brothers but still a great camera.
David, I just recently bought a 201F. Is there anything else you did not like about it? I use the Sekonic 758DR meter so I thought the 201F would do just fine for me.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

PSon

I decided to keep the 205TCC and converted it to take Hasselblad CFV digital back; it is no longer for trade or sale.

Jason,
The 201F is a very good camera but does not have built in metering. Thus all the F lens will work the same as the FE lens on this particular camera. The 201F is probably the lightest camera among the Hasselblad 200 series cameras which are already light weight and compact to use; these cameras are classic now.

Best Regards,
-Son

ComicDom1

Subscriber Member
I decided to keep the 205TCC and converted it to take Hasselblad CFV digital back; it is no longer for trade or sale.

Jason,
The 201F is a very good camera but does not have built in metering. Thus all the F lens will work the same as the FE lens on this particular camera. The 201F is probably the lightest camera among the Hasselblad 200 series cameras which are already light weight and compact to use; these cameras are classic now.

Best Regards,
-Son
Thanks for the reply. In the past I have had TLR Rollei's so I am in the process of learning all I can about Hasselblad. I am sure I am going to make some mistakes along the way. I actually acquired a 500 C/M and two C lenses and even before I shot that camera I came across and acquired the 201F. I am now going to sell the 500 C/M. I am sort of up in the air in regard to my lenses.

The two lenses I have are:

The Chrome C 80mm 2.8 T* that is in fantastic condition that I purchased from David Odess. I understand that this is a rare lens and more along the collectors line.

The other is a Chrome C 150mm F.4 that visually appears to be in very good condition as well but I will shoot it first before I draw any conclusion in regard to it.

I am sure I am not the first who had to consider whether to go with all F type lenses and get rid of their C versions. I do like the idea of having the ability to use both the leaf and focal plane shutters. I know that it has absolutely nothing to do with lens performance, but I wish they had continued to make Hassy lenses in Chrome.

While I have enough to get started with my 201F, the lenses I am sure I will consider in the future will be the 50 2.8, 110 F2, and the 150mm 2.8

My biggest problem is that I have too many cameras and I have a real hard time giving up any one of them.

Jason