The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk 1 3/4" Clamp

jam51

SOLD

Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk Arca Compatible 1 3/4" Clamp

Photos of gear here: http://www.pbase.com/jam51/for_sale&page=all

PLEASE PM

Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk Arca Compatible 1 3/4" Clamp. Both are in like new condition. The ballhead comes with box, top plate, wrench and instructions. Proof of purchase was cut out the Gitzo for rebate purposes.

I've had both for a few weeks. I bought the ballhead from on another forum and the clamp new directly from Kirk. Only used once inside for testing. Nice lightweight, relatively inexpensive pair for a Gitzo Traveler tripod or a monopod. Decided to go with a Markins setup instead.

$100 for the ballhead/clamp combo including paypal and USPS shipping. Separately, $75 for the Gitzo ballhead and $35 for the Kirk clamp.

Gitzo info here:

B&H G1177M link

Kirk clamp info here:

Kirk clamp ebay link

In terms of trades, I am looking for a Kirk BL-7D L Bracket for a Canon 7D without grip.

Thanks,

--Joe

Last edited: