The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 50/2 Heliar Classic, Black M-Mount. $625

kdemas

Voigtlander 50/2 Heliar Classic

This is the original 50/2 Heliar lens that came with the 250th anniversary set, it's an M-mount lens, not screw mount like the re-issue. No adapter needed with this lens if you have an M-mount body, its ready to go!

The lens is in absolutely immaculate condition having been used a few, maybe 5, times. Glass is clean and clear, barrel is basically as-new. I really like the lens and it's very unique rendering capabilities...I just have too many 50's and not enough time to shoot them all!

I purchased this lens as part of the 250th anniversary set from Cameraquest a few years back, selling the body shortly thereafter. The construction of this lens is quite good, very solid, and 2.0 for a Heliar is the fastest lens ever built with that formula I believe.

Sales to Paypal Confirmed Addresses only please.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Kent

Pictures are of the actual item.