The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35 Summilux ASPH, Tri-Elmar 28-35-50, Zeiss 50/1.5 Sonnar C * NEW PRICE *

rodester

I have three wonderful lenses for sale:

1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (Black, #40398XX) $4200 ** PRICE REDUCED **
Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. 6bit coded. Caps, box, leather pouch, and documents included. CLA'd by DAG about a year ago. Aperture and focus are absolutely positive and consistent. Beautiful lens.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the FLE version, but the version immediately prior to it.

2. Leica 28-35-50mm ASPH Tri-Elmar-M E49 (Black, #38962XX) $4300
Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. Not 6bit coded. Includes hard-to-find #12450 lens hood and Leica UVa filter. Caps, box, leather pouch and documents included. CLA'd by Don Goldberg a year ago. Everything's adjusted and ready to go. Fantastic travel lens and sunny-day lens. If you've been looking for one of these discontinued lens in pristine condition, this is it.

3. Zeiss 50mm 1.5 C Sonnar + optional lens shade $1000
I purchased this lens new about a year ago, but have simply not gotten around to using it. Consequently, it is in like-new condition with no indication that it's even been mounted on my M9 (which it has, but only 2 or 3 times). Comes with original packaging, which looks like it just came out of the stockroom. Optimized for f1.5. This lens is currently backordered at most retailers.

I will accept wire transfer or paypal. I'll absorb the paypal fees, you pay actual shipping. I will only ship fully insured and signature required. I will entertain international offers, but I will only ship insured, and therefore only at full declared market value.

thrice

I have both the 50 lux asph and 50 C-Sonnar, it's amazing how much smaller the C-Sonnar is!