The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTS] Summicron 35mm F2 V2 (User condition)

edftwin

Hi, i'm selling off my Leitz Wetzlar Summicron 35mm F2 V2 Made in Germany. The optics are flawless with few tiny dust but it won't affect the performance tho and aperture ring is smooth with clicks. No scratches or haze or fungus.

There is a cosmetic flaw which is a tiny dent spotted on bottom of the filter thread but it is not noticeable when a filter is screwed in and mounted on camera since it is facing downwards (Refer to picture #3). Screwing in filter might take some time due to the dent but the thread still holds filter well. The lens mount got a bit of brassing but i'm still able to mount it on my M8 without any problem.

Therefore, i'm only asking for 700 GBP due to the cosmetic flaws. International shipping at cost and + 3% paypal fee.

Original vented metal hood is included as well.

1)

2) This is the dent !!

3) The dent is facing downwards when mounted on camera

4)

5)

6)

Shot @ f2

edftwin

Forgot to mention that the focusing ring is very smooth ! reduced to 685 GBP !! Paypal verified user !

Last edited:

edftwin

BUMP ! Price revised to 680 GBP or OBO ! Good chance to get yourself a cron 35 !

Lens will be sent out using EMS/Priority with tracking number !