The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35mm f/2.5 Mint

nelly001

LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35mm f/2.5 Like New Mint condition sn 4102xxx
Purchased New in December 2010 and only used very lightly but got some great shots. I have included one of my shots taken with this lens. It is very sharp and has a nice bokeh too!
I am selling my lens because I have managed at obtain a new 35mm Summilux ASPH and need to help fund the purchase

Included in the price is:
The metal Summarit 35mm hood which I had to purchase separately for $140
and a B&W UV Haze MRC 39mm filter which cost me $39
both are in Like New condition also

The UV filter has been on the lens from the first day I purchased and Lens always kept in Pouch when not in use

Price $1400 firm (plus Insured Shipping and PayPal fees)

My first sale here but I have sold and purchased before on ebay and have a 100% feedback
please contact me for references

I am in the USA Portland, OR

Last edited:

nelly001

Re: FS:LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35mm f/2.5 Mint

My Apologies to everyone who replied as a work trip came up the day after I posted my Ad and I have been unable to complete sale while away
I return this Friday and can now complete and ship the Lens
Total Price including Shipping etc in USA for lens plus lens hood and filter is $1450 firm