The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 28mm Biogon for Leica M-Mount

corposant

I have a ZM 28mm f/2.8 Biogon for sale in chrome/silver. The lens is practically mint - I can't find any real physical fault with it both cosmetically or in terms of its performance. I have replaced this with a 28 Summicron ASPH, so it's time to sell this little gem.

I have both boxes and the paperwork that comes with the lens, and the packaging as well.

I will include the hood (an $84 value) for a total price of $850 firm - you are responsible for shipping/paypal (open to accepting other forms of payment). Local pickup in Southern California is fine too! Please email me: lautrec20 at me dot com

Pix:

Last edited:

corposant

Thanks Ryan! Happy to work with anybody on a sale - though I should say my STRONG preference is a sale within the CONUS.