The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Luigi Half Case for Leica M3/M4/M6/MP

LeicaFan

Hi guys,

Here's the story. I just bought a half case for my MP from Luigi, but I'm not a fan of how it fits the camera. This case is brand new and has never even left my house. There is an indentation mark on the inside of the case from the film door from when I put my camera in it, but that's to be expected.

The case color is Cognac Brown and it comes with the M3/M4/M6/MP cutout on the back and also the SS screw mount on the bottom to make sure that the case stays in place. It's wonderfully made.

I paid $335 for this case. I am asking $300 for it. Remember, these cases are made to order. Save yourself $35 and weeks of waiting by buying this case.

Pictures are coming soon.

Thanks for looking,
Wes

LeicaFan

Sorry for the delay. Here are the pics:

I forgot to mention that the shipping is included in my asking price (USPS Priority).

Thanks for looking,
Wes

LeicaFan

I forgot to mention, I also have a Luigi deluxe strap in the same beautiful Cognac Brown finish. It has been very lightly used (no signs of wear) and if you decide that you want the case and the strap, I'll give you a great deal.

Thanks,
Wes

LeicaFan

Ok, lets get this case sold.

Final price reduction - $250

That's nearly $100 off - a great deal for a brand new case.