The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmar, CV 21/4, 35/2.5, Bessa R, acc.

ampguy

US only, verified Paypal only.

Leica Elmar 50/2.8 is chrome LTM collapsible, 1957, great condition, both optics and mechanicals, comes with a black Leica metal cap. This version does not have a red bulb, and distance is in feet only. Can include the aftermarket vented hood for +$10. $389 + insured USPS shipping.

CV 21/4 black LTM lens, with brightline CV 21 finder. This combo is great, and is in exc. condition, and comes with original box and manual. The finder is very flexible, as it can be used with an M8 and CV 15, or can be used as a finder for a CV 15 lens if you use the whole image beyond the 21 bright lines. I bought it from Popflash a year or two ago when they still had stock. $419 + insured USPS shipping.

** SOLD ** CV 35/2.5 silver LTM lens. This lens is in exc. condition. I've had the M version of this lens, and I think the original CV is just as good. No box or finder, but original front/rear caps.

CV leather lens/finder case for a small lens like the LTM 21 or 35 (also fits CV 15 LTM), with second compartment for a finder. Great condition. Rare and discontinued. $55 + shipping, or $39 if bought with an above lens.

Also, Bessa R chrome body. Exc., like new. VF/RF spot on, focusing and meter are perfect, with original box and CV boxed strap $289 + insured shipping.

Last edited:
B

bobby novatron

Nice assortment of goodies! Very reasonably priced, as well.

Good luck with your sale.