The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CW kit w/80mm CF lens + WLF + prism + A12 back

peterc

- hasselblad 503CW body (19ER20755) with acute matte-D screen w/split-image RF and microprism 42215
- Carl Zeiss 80mm CF lens (7270844)
- A12 film back (30ET19781) with matching insert and Lindahl dark slide holder and one dark slide
- Hasselblad waist level finder (current style)
- Hasselblad PME 5 metered prism (41EP15719)calibrated for acute matte screen
- pair of lugs for camera strap

Its wonderful to shoot with, all in good working condition with some cosmetic wear from typical use. I started shooting MF film recently and had a lot of fun with the hassy, but got my hands on a rolleicord the other day and now I have a rolleiflex TLR coming in the mail. I prefer the ergonomics and the quieter shutter of a TLR so I am putting the 503CW kit up for sale.

lots of pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterchueh/sets/72157627290902926/

I used harsh lighting and macro lens to show as much detail as I can, but from eye level, its clean and nice.

asking for $2200 paypaled and shipped (fully insured) in the USA, not shipping outside of the USA. local pick up is available in 92782 / 91748.