The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 40mm f/2 Summicron M Lens - for CL, NEX, Micro 43

L

lestudioup

-Focus is smooth and well-dampened.
-The aperture ring has well-defined clicks and the blades open and close smoothly. There is oil on 2 blades viewed from rear.
-The optics are excellent with no scratches, cleaning marks, fungus, scuffs, haze, or other issues.
-The red indicator is gone.
-$650 paypal and shipping CONUS included.

The lens is the kit lens for Leica CL. Comes with original sales receipt, original owner certificate. A beautiful lens for collector as well as following users:
M8 and M8.2, it is a perfect lens for you guys, 40mm becomes around 50mm.
NEX sony guys, it is the smallest leica M lens in the world, made in Germany, sharp, and excellent color rendition
Micro 43, this will be a 80mm walk around small but excellent lens.

Price includes a leather contax pouch, premium quality lens bag from the old days in mint condition. Price is close to firm. Do not bargain over emails, you can only bargain face to face. I will accept trades with other Leica gears. Must leave a phone number.
Reason of selling: I do not get used to the focal length and prefer to shoot 50mm. And the CL body was sold and this lens should go as well.

Photos are available please PM me and I will email.
CONUS only. I don't want the paperwork of export.